One of the major challenges for JOST is obviously the good health of its employees and partners, customers and suppliers!
The expert auditors are currently evaluating at our sites the organizational changes we have made, the prevention and protection processes and equipment we have developed, and how they have been implemented and are maintained.
The guidelines for these analyses have been established by the government and/or the sector to which we belong. We have also received advice on how to further improve the efficiency of our prevention. After a successful evaluation in November of the correct application of these safety measures, we were awarded the "COVID-19 Safe Zone" label in December for a first site; the one with the greatest variety of profiles represented, in order to understand the scope of this label.
- Companies that have been awarded the "COVID-19 Safe Zone" label recognize that COVID-19 is a threat to the health of their customers, employees and suppliers and treat it accordingly.
- Their management is personally committed to reducing the risks associated with this virus as much as possible.
- These companies have set up a specific COVID-19 management system through which the measures taken are adapted to the specific situation of the company and these companies can cope with the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Their management system guarantees the perennial application of the security measures.
- The security measures are put into practice and are regularly evaluated by a monitoring system.
All JOST's European sites will be presented for certification in the near future. The next site will be audited on the 5th January 2021.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every member of our operational teams who take care of each other every day, our teams of auditors and trainers who constantly check and educate on the rules to be respected and habits to be changed, our Covid-19 team who manage this aspect of our professional life on a daily basis and our Management who give us the means to do so under excellent conditions!